It is made of oaken wood, iroko or sapelli. The thickness of the parquet flooring differs between 10mm and 14mm. The low thickness of the wood ensures the low decrease of the height in low-ceilinged spaces, as well as the lower cost for their construction.
It is ideal for flooring renovations, either in houses or in professional venues. It can be applied on flat surface, clear and smooth, with a direct attachment on cement, tiles, marbles, and mosaic or even on top of another floor without the need to get it removed. It is also ideal for houses with underfloor heating.
Both the lam and the solid parquet can be repeatedly varnished and polished, so as to have a longer lifespan.
Oak parquet floor
- EXTRA S: Uniform colour, no knots.
- EXTRA I GRADE: The wearing side admits the linear grain and plane-shaped grain, uniform colour, no sapwood or knots
- AAA GRADE: The wearing surface admits the linear grain and flame-shaped grain, uniform colour, no sapwood or knots (2-3 mm shoots acceptable up to 20% of the surface)
- EXTRA D/ NATUR GRADE: No knots, no sapwood, it is partially brown
- AB GRADE: Sound knots up to 10 mm, small differences in colour, no sapwood
- BR GRADE: Knots up to 15 mm, sapwood, colour differences Lam parquet (iroko, sapele)
- Select: Uniform colour, no knots.
- Natur: The wearing side admits the linear grain and plane-shaped grain, uniform colour, no sapwood or knots
Oak solid floor
- 14 x 70 x 300 - 700mm
- 14 x 90 x 300 - 1200mm
- 14 x 105 x 300 - 1400mm
- 14 x 120 x 300 - 1400mm
- 14 x 130 x 300 - 1400mm
- 10 x 50 x 250 - 350mm
- 10 x 70 x 250 - 350mm
Lam parquet (iroko, sapele)
- 10 x 40 x 250 - 300mm
- 10 x 45 x 250 - 300mm